Help with CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your so lucky you live so close to that fish place. I order there frequently. I would shop there vs other popular chain stores.

So where was this piece of plastic exactly? In the regulator itself? What you're describing was definitely a solenoid issue, so fixing something in the regulator shouldn't change anything unless it was directly interfering with the regulator.

You should never use your needle valve to turn off a regulator. It's bad for the needle valve and could potentially damage it.

Also, your pressure drop is normal. The pressure on that gauge should stay the same until the tank is basically empty, as the presence of liquid CO2 in the tank keeps the pressure the same. The changes in that gauge should only change based on the actual temperature of the tank.

Maybe it was in the solenoid, but in the silver box not the black box.

So hypothetically if that problem happened again, how would I stop gas from coming out? I didn't know there was any other way.

Ok thanks Aquachem!

image-2734936919.jpg

This knob right here is the only one that I can see, which is the one I was turning.

No, your regulator doesn't even have it apparently. What brand of regulator is that and where did you get it?

Back
Top Bottom