Help with plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys! I'm not new to plants but have only had success with lowlight plants and want to get into medium light plants. Right now the lights I have won't be enough and I am purchasing a 164 watt fixture and just want some pointers on ferts and stuff like that. My substrate is eco complete and I am running co2. Thanks in advance!:ROFLMAO:

With high lights and CO2 you need to get dry ferts. Here is a link to a complete package of macro and micro ferts... Micro & Macro | Aquarium Fertilizer | Green Leaf Aquariums

Here are the dosing bottles that work great. I always suggest getting 3 and mixing nitrates in one bottle, phosphates and potassium in another bottle, and micros in the third bottle... Fertilizer Dispenser | 1000 mL (32 oz) | Green Leaf Aquariums

Here is a good thread on dosing PPS-Pro which is very easy. You only need to read the opening post which has the fert amounts and mixing info you'd need... Newbie Guide to PPS-Pro - PPS Analysis and Feedback - Aquatic Plant Central

Back
Top Bottom