Hey guys just a quick update on my 17g rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rickmyross

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Liking how this tank is coming together. Plants are growing nicely under this finnex ray2.
15 CPD, 9 amano shrimp, handful of low grade cherries (testing the cpds on eating shrimplets before I introduce high grade bloody mary shrimp), 4 ottos, and 2 assassin snails.

Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking!

8jqqNBD.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Another question is can you name some of the plants that are in there, more of the stand out ones and center pieces or just your favorites

Substrate is flourish flourite sand. Hc cuba on the left foreground. Reineckii mini is the red plant. Blyxa japonica is the grassy plant at the base of the wood. There is Riccia on the powerhead on the left. The moss to the right of the powerhead is Fissidens Fontanus and the other moss is christmas moss. Plant in the bavk left corner is Downoi pogostemon and another downi relative. another plant in the back is rotala indica.

Sorry for spelling mistakes on these plants this is just off the top of my head. I have them written down somewhere :p
Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks really good! I love awesome tanks like this, really makes me feel like I can do something like this someday! Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom