Hidden &/or Submersible LED? Anyone using these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Any body using these at the lower part of the tank to get the light brighter to the lower plants on a taller tank? Or for when there are floating plants and you can't get enough light to the bottom?

My idea is to get the light to where the plants are. I like having floating plants.

There is a brand name starts with M, commonly available.

I read (reviews) as many not satisfied with the quality, with problems with water getting in (hidden light bar) or individual led lights not working after awhile. I don't want to electrocute my fish (or myself)! So if there is water getting in to the hidden light bar how are they solving that problem for a submersible product?

Part 2 here..... is just affixing a light to the exterior on the lower section of the tank to get the light down to the bottom? Anyone doing this? How's it working. I am about to try it myself, but I have a really busy schedule coming up and if others have already done it, please share your experiences.

Back
Top Bottom