Hitch hiker with some plants today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fdsh5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My wife stopped at one of the local fish stores today. She bought herself an Oto catfish and some plant bunches for her platy tank. She almost had a heart attack when she pulled one of the bunches out of the bag and there was a 2" shrimp on the stem bunch. Pretty sure it's a bamboo shrimp. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. It doesn't have much color to it and won't stay out of the guppy grass long enough to snap a pic.

Attachments

• image-3138115220.jpg
    image-3138115220.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image-4267429186.jpg
    image-4267429186.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 81
thats awesome
shrimp are great
ive bought guppies before and got baby guppies in the bag
I thought this was going to be about snails though, lol

Yeah...that's like a $10 freebie...and a very cool one at that. I think they actually do well in groups so maybe pic up a couple more. They are completely harmless since they are filter feeders.

Seems to be getting along with the self cloning crayfish pretty good. I must have the most docile crayfish around. The baby platies swim all around them and they could care less. Maybe it's because they get a health diet of vegetable sticks. Anyway, enough rambling I just wanted to let everyone know what my wife got today. Surprisingly it wasn't snails. Lol

Back
Top Bottom