Home depot lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My preference is for 5000K over 6500K because I have had better luck growing plants with them and prefer the look. Either will work, but you should look for a tube with a high CRI. The closer to 100 the better. The CRI is usually on the sleeve, and sometimes right on the tube.

Its all to do with making colours look like their natural colour brookster. A 6500k doesnt always make reds look red or blues look blue. Some lights are better at illuminating an objects true colour. The CRI index is just a scale of this

Is the replacement light cord you're talking about the linking cord?

Its all to do with making colours look like their natural colour brookster. A 6500k doesnt always make reds look red or blues look blue. Some lights are better at illuminating an objects true colour. The CRI index is just a scale of this
cool, thank!

Also when searching wire nuts the only thing that pops up are wire connnectors

Upon further research I've found wire connectors and nuts are the same thing but im still wondering what replacement light cords are

Going to Lowes now what are the exact bulb fixtures? The grow lights?

I got this light because it has a plant grow light hopefully it will grown some low light plants
beqe8yna.jpg

Would two 6700k bulbs in a desk lamp fixture work better

Back
Top Bottom