How to sell my CPD and Emeralds...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scarthell

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I have about 10-12 cpd and about the same number of emerald greens but I want them out of my 55gallon. It's heavily planted with large driftwood and all they do is hide. That's it. They hide, they eat, they hide again. Tons of shrimp, snails and a few harlequin rasbora that stay out frontso I'm not sure why they are so shy, but after a year I've grown tired of rarely seeing them.

So, what would you recommend? Sell them on here or just turn them over to my lfs for store credit? I've never shipped fish so I could use an "item list" from someone who has before. Thanks!

Sent from my D6708 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

There behind the driftwood is where they stay all the time. Also that's my son holding a hardboiled egg :)

Attachments

• 1461257075080.jpg
    1461257075080.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 1461257099388.jpg
    1461257099388.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 78
I'd be interested in them, but I'm in Florida.

I am willing to ship, I just don't quite know what materials I need to ship them. I have no problem shipping to anyone willing to pay shipping costs. I'm thinking I'll sell them at half what I paid. So $3.50 each for the cpd and $2 for the emeralds.

I am willing to ship, I just don't quite know what materials I need to ship them. I have no problem shipping to anyone willing to pay shipping costs. I'm thinking I'll sell them at half what I paid. So $3.50 each for the cpd and $2 for the emeralds.

How many of each?

I'll have to actually remove the driftwood to really count them. But that's my estimate. They are small fish and between the shrimp and assassin snails, they would be eaten quickly after dying.

Ok, once you find out more about shipping I'd probably do the emeralds, they are brochis splendens right?

Once you figure out what materials you need, shipping carrier, rates, and are ready to sell, you should start a new thread in the classified section.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom