I am finally getting my plants to grow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking about shrimp but I think my paradise gouramies would eat them

Honestly I think your best bet for small bottom feeders is to stick with cories, they have loads of personality and don't take up much space or make a huge impact on bioload. There is also a wide variety to pick from.

As for your carpet plant... I have medium light with no CO2 and I decided on using Micro Sword (Lilaeopsis Mauritiana), it grows taller than DHG but should spread faster in medium lighting. The CO2 is a plus will definitely allow it to carpet more quickly than my setup.

What kind of look are you going for? Short lawn, tall grassy, thick, thin, etc.?

Im going for a more over grown look and I think i will get river loaches or a dwarf pleco of some sort

Just went out and finished acclimating the 5 kuhli loaches I love these fish!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401572734.707885.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401572748.594713.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401572764.183289.jpg

Pleco is eating ALL my plants!! I was not sure why they never grew! What can I do??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom