I can't believe it!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I can't believe that my tank is actuallu doing well!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted on here a few weeks ago about my plants dying..well...they are actually GROWING now!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O :eek: MY Anachris(or whatever they are called) are growing a LOT. They are almost sticking out of my tank!!! Is there any way to clip them safely and plant them?

I took out some fake floating plant thingies and put them in my quarantine tank(all face slik plants but they look nice.) After I took those out they really started growing. Also my small grass plants have been growing too. I added my TetraFlora into it and that seemed to help too.

I am planning on putting a reflector behind my lights so the tank gets more light. Will foil do ok?

My 29 gal tank is cycling very nicely with my 3 zebra danios. I am also cycling my ten gal Q tank with 4 zebra danios. About the 15 of April I am getting my 4 platies!!!!

I just wanted to share my experience!!!!

awesome, glad its doing better, as for cutting the plants, you can trim them the same way you do any other plant just snip it off whereever ya want

You can cut the anacharis wherever you like. You can replant the cuttings they will just keep on growing. You can not just cut any plant anywhere, though you can for most stem plants.

so I can cut the anachris anywhere? I don't want it to look bad but it is so tall that it is touching the top of the water and bending over about 5 in. so it won't get out of the water!!!!!!! I'll cut it at a diagnal and then plant it. Does that sound ok?

Back
Top Bottom