I Do Not Have a Green Thumb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brookster - Do you suppose 2-3 clamp on lamps with 13w or 23w 6700k CFLs would work here?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Brookster - Do you suppose 2-3 clamp on lamps with 13w or 23w 6700k CFLs would work here?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sure! May have to carve the top up a bit but it's do able. And it's also Halloween...skip the pumpkin and carve a tank top!
Amy- I totally understand; ) what's the budget?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sure! May have to carve the top up a bit but it's do able. And it's also Halloween...skip the pumpkin and carve a tank top!
Amy- I totally understand; ) what's the budget?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

sent you the info you asked for in message. dont want to toss it out there for all to see. hope thats ok..

If you have a tight budget I would suggest looking as the Oddysea T5 or Beamworks LED at Aquatraders.com. They have low prices and the lights work great. I changed the bulbs out in mine because the ones they come with are not that great but other than that it is doing great. Had it for a year with no problems. I am now looking at their LED lights.

Thank you Wildrose, unfortunatly when i checked the site out a lot of what i would like or need is not available. i did see the lights but they are a little costly for me. I transered some plants to my other tank last night which has better lighting..

Back
Top Bottom