I GOT HOOKED UP!(Feedback for lonewolfblue and jchillin)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
lol, yeah got a bunch of stuff in the mail today! its like Christmas! lmao! i got my cherry shrimp from a person on aquabid and like 10lbs(exagerating but not much!lol) of plant clippings from lonewolfblue(very very nicely packed and promt shipping!), and its just wed! still got more coming all wk!
img_723004_0_6306cec348b858912541328872a4cf27.jpg

img_723004_1_b875098148a9c79385061cb9aca6e79b.jpg

img_723004_2_8641f94176c4681e58e72ba596c52151.jpg

img_723004_3_c7a444f333680b3f64103d0b51e532a6.jpg

edit:
didnt use all of the sunset yet, want to see what else i am going to put in first.
but prob will stuff the rest in! lol we will see.
img_723004_4_77caf7363163ffd1d9232d024904b2d9.jpg

So LWB shipped you some sunset hygro huh?

I guess i am going to have to get in touch with the police. that plant is on the FEDERAL NOXIOUS WEED list and is not allowed to be shipped. shame shame. :roll:

Oh man don't tell me I see Asian Ambulia in one of those bags!!!!

He will curtainly get 5-15 now.

tank is going to fill up quick.

BTW how much you got now?

, what do u mean how many? plants? i think about 10 or 11. ill have to make a list and get back to that one. but i have a question for everyone. i put everything in in bunches, should i try to spreed them out a bit , or is this ok? i know the plants on the bottom layer wont get as much light right? well let me know, thanx guys.

Re: ....

onah said:
, what do u mean how many? plants?

sorry, I should double check my questions, spellcheck doesn't correct missing words. :lol:

I was wondering about your lighting. I know you said you had low lighting, but I didn't catch the setup.

its a t5 bulb i think, just one 18" strip right now, i want to look into something a bit later, but i was thinking more along the lines of for a nano tank, like a 1 gallon set up or so. i dont think i will do much more to the tank as for lightiing or co2, gonna keep this one simple, i want to get something alot larger next just not sure how big yet, so for now, i need to see how things go, Thanx again u guys!

I took in a pretty nice haul myself.....thanks to hara and sherry. Also picked up a nice batch from an eBay seller I've bought from in the past. I've got more on the way from newfound77951. When you get plants from an AA member, you know they are going to look great.

img_723237_0_f59b5cfbac284238037f2ccc9fc5cddf.jpg

I've got a week like that too! I just got a ton of wisteria and some sunset hygro from fish_4_all last week, but I didn't get pics before I planted them. I had to spread it out into 4 tanks there was so much. I've got plants coming from 2 more places this week too. I don't have places to put it all, lol.

so yeah wil JChillins plants , he was right i am pretty planted now!i went ahead and tied down the moss instead but i am going to retie it in a bit, spread it out a bit more, really liked how it came out though, thanx guys, really really nice plants! oh and i got 12 spixies yesterday! and my marisa have been loving on each other for like 2 dayz now,. i am well on my way to starting a snail farm!
img_723982_0_249c454cedb60165f66fe79c7e71fc00.jpg

Just wait until you get to trim every week. My Rotala Indica grows like mad. I find myself either trimming every week or giving plants away to my dad.

Looks really good. What type of moss is that you have tied to the rocks? If it doesn't attach very well you may have to rough the rocks up a bit. I chipped mine up so the moss had something to latch on to.

Burks - If your Rotala Indica is growing like mad you probably aren't dealing with Rotala Indica, but rather Rotala Rotundifolia which was miss labeled. If you are dealing with the true Rotala Indica (until recently referred to as Ammania sp. 'Bonsai') then you really need to share your secrets with us on how you are growing this difficult plant so well.

i kinda wanted to keep a sword in the fish bowl, u dont think it will be ok there, i also put it there cause there it is right undr the light, i thought that mioght do it some gogod, but u guys would know better, do u really think i should move it?

Back
Top Bottom