I have upgraded again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSU Fan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
For those of you who haven't been following along, here we go again!!

On my 75g, I added a 260w compact flourescent fixture about 3 weeks ago. there are 2 65w 10k's and 2 65w actinics in it currently. There are also 4 Lunar LEDs (which are great, but not nearly enough for a 75g!!!).

So we have been adding plants slowly, and ferting using the premixed Flouripride chemicals. I know, I know, Greg Watson. I will...soon.

Now, my latest addition: I have CO2!!! In my tank right now I have 2 Amazon Swords, 1 Micro Sword, 1 sad looking Cryptocorine Wendteii, 1 Alnanthera, 2 Baby's Tears, 1 Wisteria, and some Crystal and Jungle Vals (Thanks Dskidmore!). I need some more foreground stuff, but for now I am happy!

So I thought that I would take a moment and thank all of you who have inspired us, and helped us, to get this tank running!!! I will post some pics once I find my camera!

You have forgotten one of the requisites of this forum...Pics come first, explanantions and your story come after. :)

Seriously, congrats on getting your ducks in a row and I'll just sit patiently until you find your cam.

well Jc, I just couldn't keep you waiting long! Here are some pics of the 75g!!! oh, and BTW, I will add some more pics tonight after the lunar lighting we have rigged up. :D

MSUFan said:
well Jc, I just couldn't keep you waiting long!

Splendid, now that is much better. Tank looks fine and has a nice hardscape to it. I can't imagine what happened to your c. wendtii, it doesn't appear to be a meltdown.

Looks nice. Great setup you have things arranged nicely. You could try replanting the crypt so just the roots are buried and the crown is just above the sand.

Back
Top Bottom