ID please! White specks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Austin.b said:
Yeah, a horned nerite, MTS, and some ramshorn

They are eggs from your nerite snails. I have the same thing with my tank. The eggs won't hatch and they won't harm anything. They will eventually fall off/ get eaten by a fish.

Austin.b said:
I only have one nerite though, and they move.....

I only have 2 nerite snails and they manage to get eggs all over my 90 gallon tank. Do you mean the eggs move or the snails move?

fishfanatic said:
I only have 2 nerite snails and they manage to get eggs all over my 90 gallon tank. Do you mean the eggs move or the snails move?

I only have one horned nerite though. Sorry lol my last post was confusing, the white specs move.

Austin.b said:
I only have one horned nerite though. Sorry lol my last post was confusing, the white specs move.

Snails are asexual if that is what you are getting at. I am not sure what they are if they move!? Maybe someone will chime in an be able to help the two of us out :) sorry I can't help...

fishfanatic said:
Snails are asexual if that is what you are getting at. I am not sure what they are if they move!? Maybe someone will chime in an be able to help the two of us out :) sorry I can't help...

Yeah, they move very very slowly. That's ok! Thank you for all your help!!:)

Back
Top Bottom