identify the plant on the driftwood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do I care for it? And Scotty horse thank you so much! You're always helping me! I'd love to purchase some of your ferns!

Honestly, anubias are REALLY easy to take care of.. Just leave it tied to the DW and it'll be fine.

I can already tell after 2 weeks! And my swords leaves are getting clearish and slightly brown at the tips... is this over lighting? A friend told me I was keeping the light on to long.

I can already tell after 2 weeks! And my swords leaves are getting clearish and slightly brown at the tips... is this over lighting? A friend told me I was keeping the light on to long.

Hmm, not sure about the swords. There heavy root feeders so that could be it. Do you use root tabs?

Not yet No. They were doing fine when I had thick gravel and soil. But now I can't afford a thick layer of gravel or soil: (

Mine went a while without them, they survived but didn't fair to well through it. I suggest picking some up soon

Back
Top Bottom