I'm giving away free plants again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamthuyduong

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to give it away for free, however if you have some glossostigma or riccia to trade for it, then that would be even better. I'm giving away 7 plants of jungle vals, 4 plants of italian vals, and about 20 stems of cabomba. First come first serve. I'm tired of these plants. I'm trying to grow a carpet of glossostigms and riccia right now. The riccia is growing pretty good, but it's a very tiny portion, that's why i'm asking to trade for some more riccia. I have some glossostigma, but I only have a few stems and the stems are not growing, and I have algae problem, so it's not growing at all. So frustrating!
-Lam-

Oh, I would love to have some of those! I'm getting ready to plant a mature tank for the first time. Too bad I don't have one of those machines from Star Trek. I'd be right over! lol

Rose

Glosso

With regards to the glosso, did you try cutting the runners and planting them individually? I haven't tried it yet, but it seems that of all the literature I've read, that seems to be the quickest and best way to grow a carpet of them.

Good luck. :fadein:

Back
Top Bottom