Incredible Aquascaping....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow o_o Now that's some awesome growth going on there. I'm all about the Amano designs, so #14 really caught my interest ^^

That is just depressing... :x

I have no chance of getting anywhere close to what some of those people have done. I don't think I can deal with the amount of work, trial and error, and sheer frustration you have to deal with with tanks like that.

All those tanks do for me is make me want to go and get some rocks, pile them up, and fill my tanks with Mbunas. Good thing my GF will make sure we keep at least one or two planted tanks around...

Absolutely breathtaking! We are very fortunate to have someone of Travis's caliber in our forum. His tank is world class, right up there with Amano in my opinion. He is a very cool guy, you can ask him anything and he always gives you an informative quick response. I'm going to go look at my tanks and sulk a bit now!

I was surprised to see Travis' tank ranked #5. I don't think I've seen a better looking tank anywhere.....although I guess #5 in the world isn't too shabby.

i think if travis put up a picture of his tank at a different time(it has changed sooooo many times) he would have a higher ranking. i dont like that set up as much as some of the others he has had. but still breath taking. those tanks make me want to go play with mine. i am going all out this weekend and upgrading my tank with all new plants and substrate. and setting up my pressurized system!!! it should be lookin good soon. not necessarily that good but still good.

lol top 10 in the entire world

i was just reasearching some plants that travis sent me and i type in blyxa japonica. and what come up but somethign with travis's name. i thought ha what are the odds then i start scrolling around and to my suprise who's tank do i see? TRAVIS!! he is number 7 in the entire world!!! thats insane. just though he deserved an aquascaping metal or something. do we have metals on AA? we should get some lol. here is the link for any one who wants to scroll through.

http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/topten.php/s_9/p_1

some really beautiful tanks on that site.

I've seen that one as well mrfunk! Pretty wild, blew me away to! I've said it before and I'll say it again. We are all very fortunate to have someone of Travis's caliber to help us out. He is as generous as he is knowledgeable. A credit to our hobby.

(merged to the previous thread.)

I don't think that's even Travis's best scape, either :) I'm pretty sure #8 is our own Steve Hampton, by the way. They and others do need Awesome medals. We're lucky to have them.

lol i remember seeing this thread a while back but wasnt sure if anyone mentioned about travis godlikeness lol all the tanks on that site are phenominal. i am sure with all the help this forum provides we will be aseeing alot more AA members tanks up there.

I liked 111,21, 107. Those are some awesome tanks. And it doesn't look like it is something we all shouldn't be able to do. Gives a person a lot of inspiration if they can at least grow some of the medium difficulty plants.

maxwell1295 said:
That is just depressing... :x

I have no chance of getting anywhere close to what some of those people have done. I don't think I can deal with the amount of work, trial and error, and sheer frustration you have to deal with with tanks like that.

All those tanks do for me is make me want to go and get some rocks, pile them up, and fill my tanks with Mbunas. Good thing my GF will make sure we keep at least one or two planted tanks around...
Talk about a prophecy.....

I ended up setting up that mbuna tank and the Gf is aquascaping the new 46g bowfront as we speak. :D

seeing those makes me want to invest more time into my tank (other than pwc) than the 5 minutes a week i spend working on my plants...maybe after i move ill buckle down and get my co2 bought and set up and get back into it..

Back
Top Bottom