inline co2 reactor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooooo, i had no clue. silly me. i guess i need to think of some way to make that work. thanks for the fast response!

i think i will have to do the same. i am going to work on getting it vertical now so i will tell you how it goes once i get it fixed. silly me!

Yep, when you think about how the bubbles try to go up as the current goes down, and dissolve in the current, it all makes sense. Hard to visualize it without a good idea how it works though.

okey i think i got it done. (and correct this time) no bubbles have come up (not yet) lol
i am going to run to homedepot to find some wall mount things.

i got a wall mount and it is hanging vertical. Thank you so much mfdrookie you have saved the day! (again)

The app is working! :D this is a picture of the inline co2 reactor.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110518_145705.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110518_145705.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 91
Looks nice! Great job. I just built a new one to replace my old one. Just because the first one didn't satisfy me. Lol. (y)

Only thanks to your help. I am very happy with it, and of cost about 1/4 the price of a pre built one. Thanks again!

fishfanatic said:
Only thanks to your help. I am very happy with it, and of cost about 1/4 the price of a pre built one. Thanks again!

Mfdrookie as well :)

You're welcome :D it's great that you're happy with it.

I am honored that someone as professional as you liked my work. :D thanks

Back
Top Bottom