Iron dry suppliment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

7Enigma

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone,

I've been away from the forums for years! (kids will do that to you). I've continued to keep a CO2 injected, fertilized tank all this time, but have finally after many years run out of my iron dry suppliment (can't even remember what it was called but it had a fancy name like CSM+B or something from a long ago member on this forum). Anways, I had planned to get Tropica plant mastergro as I remember that was a similar product, but alas, it is no longer available.

So what are people now using for inexpensive Fe? I've never liked the Flourish line (except for Excel) as it is $$$$$, but have been away from the game so long I no longer know what is recommended.

Also, just blew my last 24" CF 50/50 bulb (believe it was a Coralife 65w) and realize I don't have a spare so if there are any deals currently still available (why didn't this happen during BF/cyber monday sales!?!?!?) that would be awesome. Doesn't need to be same brand as long as it's compatible with the 65w 24" straight pin (4-pin) design.

Thanks in advance!

justin

API leaf zone has you covered for iron and potassium. It keeps my dwarf lily leaves red.

*edit: crud. Sorry, you said dry. No love!

Welcome back!
Not sure of the going rate for the tube but perhaps get a replacement for it now and set your sites on a LED fixture in the (near) future. It is an evolving area with lots of choices and success so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No problem and Welcome back.
As Fresh stated maybe you would look into new LED lights as an alternative. It's amazing what you can get from them as far as performance now and the pricing is coming more reasonable every day.
Food for thought.
Check out the Finnex Planted 24/7.
Lot of great things said about it.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom