is my tank overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richpowell1989

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi I have a 28 gallon long tank and I have got 7 neons 2 corys 1 dwarf gourami n 2 rams is this overstocked the water is crystal clear n I have had no problems but I was just asking

richpowell1989 said:
Hi I have a 28 gallon long tank and I have got 7 neons 2 corys 1 dwarf gourami n 2 rams is this overstocked the water is crystal clear n I have had no problems but I was just asking

I think that's ok. Just what are the cories? They need groups of 6+!

I got eheim aquaball but the 1 for 180l so its over what litres I have in the tank

richpowell1989 said:
I no bout the corys mate I am gettin some more this week

Well that's good! Do you have any pictures or a basic description? I could help identify them for you:). But yeah that tank would sound pretty good though once you get the rest of the cories. If you really wanted, IMO you could add a few more neons to make the school fuller:D

I have some of those:). They are very awesome little dudes! They get like 3in long.

Yh I no mate but its ok cuz I have a 55 in another room so they will get moved into there when they get bigger they r only like 3cm long n Yh I love the way them swim round the tank lol

Back
Top Bottom