its so beautiful :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glenc said:
You can go to any restaurant and ask them who they use to fill thier soda and beer fountains tanks, good way to get a line on a local supply.

I actually called a couple bars around here to find out where I had to go and get my CO2 tank.

I would love to paint it but my husband is attached to the bumper sticker. He thinks it adds character. :? This is what you get when you buy used from a paintball store.

Attachments

• img_1654_169.jpg
    img_1654_169.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 11
I just went to exchange my 5lb tank last month. The guy looked around and couldn't find one, so he just gave a 10lb tank for the same price. Now all I have to do is keep refilling the 10lb tank, which is only 2 bucks more...

Here's my pride and joy (well at least until I return it for a full one) sitting next to one of my filters. He's only a five pounder but when he grows up he'll be a 20 pounder :p

Eheim_2260_x800_280706.jpg

Travis is that a 2260 or 2250? I have plans for a big tank down the line and was thinking af running a 2260 along with a couple of 2217's. Eheim Classics are simply the best canisters out there...

maxwell1295 said:
Travis is that a 2260 or 2250? I have plans for a big tank down the line and was thinking af running a 2260 along with a couple of 2217's. Eheim Classics are simply the best canisters out there...

Actually, it's two 2260s on a 125G. Technically enough filtration for an 800 gallon tank, but I got tired of my XP3s not cutting it. I'm pretty sure the water in the tank is so clean right now that I could use it for drinking water :p

On the right you can see my latest foster-child CO2 tank. He's a bit rough around the edges having spent most of his childhood growing up in welding shops :wink:

Eheims_100107_x800.jpg

I apologize for going off-topic but I thought I would throw this in:

Six_Feet_of_Water_x800.jpg

I took this through the length of my tank - there is six feet of water and two thick sheets of glass between the camera and the fish food container :p

Zezmo, your canister is so Euro. All charm, no substance-I mean, SCENTED? I bet it's pret-ty high maintenance. Still, I am drawn to it.

Travis, god bless you for the fostering work you do. It can't be easy taking in those streetwise can'-s and then having to face the day when they must go.

And HA! Those Eheims remind me of one crazy night while I was in college, but that's a story for another time.

travis simonson said:
maxwell1295 said:

Actually, it's two 2260s on a 125G. Technically enough filtration for an 800 gallon tank, but I got tired of my XP3s not cutting it. I'm pretty sure the water in the tank is so clean right now that I could use it for drinking water :p

On the right you can see my latest foster-child CO2 tank. He's a bit rough around the edges having spent most of his childhood growing up in welding shops :wink:

Eheims_100107_x800.jpg

Hey can you decipher all accessories that you have down there? What about all the bottles on the right side? I'm guessing that there's a UV light on the floor in the back, but what else?

LOL - you guys crack me up :lol: The PVC in the back on the left is, as tootall guessed, an Aqua 25w UV sterilizer. I just love it :) Here's a better pic of the right side. It's a bit dated but it shows you the CO2 reactor and one of my Hydor 300w in-line heaters (which I also simply love :) ):

CO2_Assembly_04_Outline.jpg

The colored flasks on the far right are indeed plant food solution. I dissolve all of my Greg Watson ferts in water because my greedy Africans will eat half of the powder/crystals before they dissolve if I dose them dry :p

i got my regulator!!! i wasnt expecting it till next week. i was so excited that it casue me to do a total redo of my tank. i was just going to install the regulator then i decided i should do a trim and well it went from there lol. here it is. i went with the milwaukee regulator. i tried to get rexxs stuff but i couldnt because he doesnt accept paypal funded by credit card. its unfortunate for him since the little fee he would have endured from it casue him to lose about 200 dollars worth of sale. well so far so good. it was very easy to adjust. i heard they were hard to set up initially but i did it with relative ease.

my new baby :)
img_758256_0_65aebe756145553d571a95d5bb0d9fd9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom