its so beautiful :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks a little smug!

As well he should-he got a great home. You must have had a busy day. Good timing-now you can obssess over it the whole weekend long. Wheee!

mr funktastic said:
i tried to get rexxs stuff but i couldnt because he doesnt accept paypal funded by credit card. its unfortunate for him since the little fee he would have endured from it casue him to lose about 200 dollars worth of sale.

The problem is that if you change your paypal account type so that you can accept credit card payments, you have to pay the fees on EVERY transaction reguardless of whether payment has been made by credit card or not. This would add up fast on his smaller sales. For most of us it just isn't worth the extra expense.

Pipetank.jpg

He's lookin a little old.

(Yes, I have some time on my hands, and Yes there are probably better things to do with it. but I figured I'ld add to the contents of the thread)

lol wow. i could make a comment on how sad that is but i just realised i started a picture thread on co2 bottles lol. i will have to go check on him to make sure he is still alive.

Back
Top Bottom