its so beautiful :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
well... it finally came. my big beautiful bottle of co2. i am just getting in contact with rex grigg about my regulator. it cost me 90 bucks. filled. its a 20 pounder. should last quite a long time. i just kinda wanted to share my happiness. i will update once i get my regulator.
img_754738_0_f399a1c14de03c86e8f092b6eafba32f.jpg

Rofl you guys are hilarious. If I ever get a C02 setup I will take a pic of the bottle with a wig on it! :)

Congrats on the C02.

Very nice, but I think my tank is sexier. :D

I can appreciate your enthusiasm. It was a great day when I got my pressurized setup going.

(yes, I know I am a loser. I tank pictures of gas tanks. LOL)

CO2.JPG

You guys must be able to keep your own bottles? That's a good deal.
I'm using a 20 lb bottle that I had as a spare for my keg 8) When they get empty, I take it to the gas place and exchange it for a full one. I wont show you mine.. it's too ugly :)

can i paint it? i could do a wicked flame paintjob in like 3 tone. i didnt think u could paint them for safety reasons and such. but oh man if i can its gonna look sweet lol. oh and r killing your tank does out sexify mine at the moment.

Much better than mine. Has a few rust spots and all. Of course i just paid 10 and change for it filled so I will not complain.

Attachments

• co2_001__medium__154.jpg
    co2_001__medium__154.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 20
where are you all getting your CO2? I tried paintball supplies and have found they will fill small co2 but don't sell the larger tanks. I know online but where did you get yours if you got it local.

Great shots of your c-diox; how do you get them to stay still? I can never get a clear photo of mine. Plus, my smallest one is always hiding.

where are you all getting your CO2

I got mine from a place that sells gas for welding. You can also try places that distribute beer. I have heard people on this site also mention to try places that fill fire extinguishers.

I hope to have me one of those sexy things soon! Mine will be aluminum so hopefully it will be real shiny. :) I'm also getting a 20 lb...gotta set my tank up and hope I have room for it!

I bought mine used from the paintball store. Call around. Mine is a 7 lb. Not as beautiful as Funks, but it works perfectly fine. :) I must take a pic.

lol i started one of the weirdest picture threads. i got mine from a gas supply guy. my dad worked with him. u can get them at local gas supply shops. brewery stores and i have also heard fire extinguisher places. just like mentioned above. i cant wait to get my regulator. i am soo freaking excited.

Nice sexy tank Mr. funk! You can go to any restaurant and ask them who they use to fill thier soda and beer fountains tanks, good way to get a line on a local supply. You may have to rent the tank from them in order for them to fill it, then just do the exchange thing when it runs out.

i started one of the weirdest picture threads
I think we should have "canister of the month" as a category in the photo contest; it could include canister filters, too, if everyone was OK with that.

ya aquarium plants has a decent prices but shipping is brutal. i was going to order my regulator of them but it was like 25 dollars shipping. no thanks lol.

I plan on getting my tank from Aquarium Plants. The tanks around here are about $100 for a 10lb....I can get a 20lb shipped from AP for about $105...so yeah, better deal than around here. :) And I'm getting substrate from them as well, so I'll just combine them.

Back
Top Bottom