Joey's 60P Iwagumi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're very welcome jk,
I find my top scum occurs when I feed Omega One flakes. The NLS pellets don't seem to do it. But the fishys need the fish oils in the flakes so I deal with it.
The reds in your plants are awesome! I love them! OS.

Thanks, OS!

My LFS is having a huge sale this weekend, so I'm going to see if I can get some really nice petrified wood pieces like I've seen before. I want to create a large slope in each corner. I would like it to be similar to a creek carving out two slopes. I plan on using some of the ADA Colorado sand in the middle to separate the two. I think it will give good color with the AS and Petrified wood. It's just a matter of ordering more AS. haha! I need to sell some plants first. Maybe my dad will let me pay him back when I get the money...hmm. Haha.

Sounds cool, man. I haven't been brave enough to try the whole sand accent, thing. I'm two scared of having to clean aquasoil off the top of the sand all the time. I'm too lazy for that mess... :lol:

I was at first. It can't be harder than trimming 80 stems 3 times a week, though. Haha.

Haha, I hear ya. I've actually been a lot better about keeping up with the tank lately. Been replanting individual stems of HC when ever I find some floating and spot treating any algae issues daily. I guess that's what it takes... Haha

I've been really motivated. Not sure why. Haha. I'm gonna pick up some frags this weekend, too. Your 12 looks great right now! I can't wait to see the full carpet.

Chomping at the bit to get stones so i can at least get a scape in mind with the real stones. I'm thinking of just using Downoi, UG, and Hudro sp. Japan

Alright, I got the stones an I have a scape in my head. I won't need as much AS as I had thought, so I'm going to order a 3l bag of powder. Rescape to come when I get it. :)

3l of powder on order...until then I got my first fish for my reef. Thought I would share.

yXc53WV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom