Jungle Val Seeds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James G

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone, Ive recently looked at my jungle val and saw this weird bulb thing it looked like a runner but going up in to the water about an inch or two instead of in the ground, it looks like two leaves forming the shape of a bulb, inside is what looks like little egg like things, and today it was starting to open when these egg like things came out they would float to the surface are these seeds? ive never seen this before and its only happening in one of my plants.

Hello everyone, Ive recently looked at my jungle val and saw this weird bulb thing it looked like a runner but going up in to the water about an inch or two instead of in the ground, it looks like two leaves forming the shape of a bulb, inside is what looks like little egg like things, and today it was starting to open when these egg like things came out they would float to the surface are these seeds? ive never seen this before and its only happening in one of my plants.

They are flowers, they should look similar to this if you let them go to the surface. They wont make seeds, well they could but they will not be fertile.

Attachments

• fish 30 25.JPG
    fish 30 25.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom