Just a little Finnex thread for the people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would you consider a 30 inch finnex planted + on a 20g long a high or medium light setup?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's solid med light, you can grow pretty much anything..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Was anyone able to name the fish in the 2nd picture from the OP. I really need to get CO2 going and read up on fertilizing.

This is totally off topic but are you able to keep rams alive now?
When I disappeared last year you still hadn't had any success with them.

Kind of, male is almost a year, he's a stud, lost a few females, she is from yunite,.supposedly the Ferrari of ram breeders.. she's doing great so far. The stock thing means a lot me thinks. You still have the lone female?

Kind of, male is almost a year, he's a stud, lost a few females, she is from yunite,.supposedly the Ferrari of ram breeders.. she's doing great so far. The stock thing means a lot me thinks. You still have the lone female?

Yep! She is happy and healthy. Not sure where she originated but never any problems.
I'm so glad you have happy rams now :D

Two of my three tanks with finney lights in them. The first is a regular finney planted and the second is a planted plus on my 20 long. So far the plants are doing really well! I even had a couple that I picked up for cheap and not looking too good and they're starting to spring back

Attachments

• 1430522168057.jpg
    1430522168057.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 1430522204032.jpg
    1430522204032.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom