Just a quick "Thanks!!" concerning Flourite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fandsw

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Man, was I EVER glad I found this site and read up on my renewed hobby of having an aquarium after 10 years absence: I bought Flourite per my LFS' recommedation since I was going to have a planted tank. He had told me there was no need to rinse it first, just put it into the tank.

So glad I didn't listen to him, as it would have killed my new Magnum 350 trying to remove that brown dust/sludge from the flourite......

THANKS!!!!!!

Hehe, don't know if you encountered a) my frantic post about Fluorite Red cloudiness and b) my subsequent posts saying "rinse like crazy" in the process of your research, but I'm glad you've checked us out. I've certainly learned a lot about Fluorite on this site and through my own experience.

That's why we're all here... to help you by recounting our past errors! Hopefully you and others won't make the same mistakes!

(Don't mean to take credit for the advice, as it's been provided by MANY ppl, last of all me, over the last year and a bit.)

Back
Top Bottom