Kuhlies and floramax???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I know a guy who fed his mbuna live worms. Will habe to ask him whet he got them from

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The person that i thought fed his mbuna live black worms fed frozen ones.

If I get frozen blood worms and frozen brine shrimp should I just add the worms one night and the next night the shrimp to see which ones the loaches like better??

Plan on getting Omega One frozen foods from petsmart.

Will the loaches bother the ghost shrimp I intend on getting?

I think you'll find they like both ! But it's a good idea to alternate or mix up what you feed. Feeding the same thing over and over can result in fish who won't want to eat anything else, or rather fat fish.. worms are quite fattening, as it happens. Bloodworms, despite the common name, are not worms. They are insect larvae. Still should not be fed daily.

Ok, i will most likely only use the frozen food as treats 2 to 3 times a week. Will they be fine foraging for flake food that gets past the tetras?

They may, but I prefer to give them sinking pellets instead. They don't need many, but they'll get it faster and fresher than left over flakes slowly coming down.

Ok thanks for the info. Flake food for the shrimp then

Back
Top Bottom