LED Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smoutylad22

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm trying to decide between these 2 lights for my aquarium, Marineland Double Bright LED Light, 24-Inch to 36-Inch

Or

Finnex FugeRay Planted+ Aquarium LED Light Plus Moonlights, 24-Inch.

What would you go for? Would you suggest something else for a similar sort of price range?

Thanks

Russ

I would definitely go for the finnex. It it a lot better for plants and has a better color range for plants. The double bright is not that bright and would low light. The finnex would be around med light. The finnex is also more slick IMO.

Either the Finnex or Current LED. I have heard nothing good about Marine land fixtures.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

I would definitely go for the finnex. It it a lot better for plants and has a better color range for plants. The double bright is not that bright and would low light. The finnex would be around med light. The finnex is also more slick IMO.

Thank you. I've heard great reviews about finnex. Just wanted to do a bit of research before I took the plunge! I live in the UK and you can't get finnex LED's here so going to get it shipped from the USA.

Definitely the Finnex over the Marineland, no comparison between the two. The Finnex is the superior light. As previously mentioned the Current Satellite LED+ is also quite a good value in its price range.

Finnex planted + is a sweet light. Had it one month now and showing good growth

I thought the Finnex fixtures were available through Amazon in the UK? It still has to be shipped directly from the US?

Oh... okay. Thanks for the clarification. A similar situation was brought up in another thread in which they made it "seem" like they're available locally there.

Back
Top Bottom