LED lighting with built in dimmer/timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donkey Gun

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this type of light for a 10g tank?

Ideally It would be programmable for dimmng into moonlight.

I've obviously found great LED lighting such as aquastyles and some others, but from what i read, their not programmable..:huh:

thANks

Donkey Gun said:
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find this type of light for a 10g tank?

Ideally It would be programmable for dimmng into moonlight.

I've obviously found great LED lighting such as aquastyles and some others, but from what i read, their not programmable..:huh:

thANks

Check Saltwater sellers. But it will be expensive.
Some of my Club Members DIY that stuff. You might check here or TPT for info if you decide to DIY a fixture.

I'm not sure why you would need such a contraption. It's kind of a hacksaw on mashed potatoes (ie overkill). Your best bet would probably be to get out a soldering iron and make exactly what you want yourself.

aqua_chem said:
I'm not sure why you would need such a contraption. It's kind of a hacksaw on mashed potatoes (ie overkill). Your best bet would probably be to get out a soldering iron and make exactly what you want yourself.

How'd you know how I make mash potatoes?

Because it would be awesome is my only answer. Something about the morning or dusk glow over a heavily planted tank..

Has anyone used this timer before? Im having a hard time finding a review about it online, but it seems to be the exact thing im looking for.

However, I'm curious to know if it can be used on any led fixture capable of dimming or is it only for Aqua Illumination products.

your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom