Lighting for a 2.5g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dejazurezra

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm going to set up my first Aquascape for my 2.5 gallon, I have all my supplies in mind and know what I'm going to purchase except for the lighting. I found this lamp: Amazon.com: House of Troy 7" Wide Black Clip-On Picture Light: Furniture & Decor ... which looks awesome for my set up. But I can't find an f10 25w fluorescent light bulb for it. (plus its a little pricey) And other than that, I cannot find a fairly inexpensive lamp that I can put onto a standard 2.5g, 13x6x8 tank. any suggestions? anything will help!

ahhh

wow of course I find the Coralife mini light (2x 9w 5000k daylight bulbs) 18W instead RIGHT after posting and searching too long for a light ...sorry everyone! thank you anyway ahaha

i think they missed the . between the 2 and the 5. i'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a 25 watt t10 bulb. lighting for tiny tanks is funny in that they dont go by the same watt per gallon rules. depending on the plants you want to grow you will probably be fine with the coralife mini fixture.

if only you had posted sooner it wouldnt have taken you so long :clown:
that darn murphy and his laws :rocket:

Back
Top Bottom