Like a can of soda, I tell you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dapellegrini

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I figured since my little Sony point-and-shoot has a video mode, maybe it would be fun to make a video. Certainly not professional grade, but perhaps just as much fun...

This is a typical afternoon pearling session. Though much more impressive in person, you should get an idea towards the end of this little clip:

(WARNING, large file - 17MB)

http://www.publiclogic.com/fish/Aquarium_01_Jan_2007_002.wmv

Happy New Year!

That is a beautiful tank; very nice fish selections, and of course the aquascaping and plants are superb. A wonderful sight to see-thank you!

And Happy New Year to you, too!

Ya, I think this is more like the phase after "pearling", which I will dub "fizzing"... It is cool but can get very annoying. it makes it difficult to take clean/clear pictures in the afternoon for instance... but i guess i could have worse problems :)

now if I could just get this camera to quit trying to auto-focus...

Holy cow what a beautiful tank! Thanks so much for sharing that, who needs a TV! Breathtaking tank, makes me real hungry to get my big tank up and running. :)

LOL, maybe I'll do a different one where you can see the scape and critters better... with this one I was just trying to get the bubbles...

Back
Top Bottom