Live Assorted Aqua Plant Bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mozcheez, if they don't sprout just send them back and they will send new ones. Sorry to hear about the ich:(

Oh it's okay, there is still plenty of time! They've only been in water for 4 days :lol: Remember I only just started this thread Thursday! :p

Yeah the back of the package does say this but i decided to toss my receipt and empty box in the trash. That was the first time i have ever tried them so i didnt think that they wouldnt work. Is it common for theses bulbs to not grow. I mean like all 4. Not one of them did anything but grow fungus.

There's a chemical that you can put in the water to combat fungus that's safe for fish (it's used to keep fungi off of fish eggs) I think it's called methane blue or something, but I also heard that there's other chemicals you can use too, but I forget what they were. I'll check and see if I can find the names ^^

Oh and crittercaller! Great pics! You should get a close up of that flower you were talking about too :) how're the onions doing anyway? Still green?

I know it's only been 5-6 days, but it feels like an eternity! I'm ready to see some sprouting :D

Get a pic of the flower! :) I'd love to see the "weirdness" !!! :)

I will, there is a second one growing now. These things grow super fast, I would say about 4 inches a day

Back
Top Bottom