Live plants??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your aquarium design looks pretty similar to mine (but your driftwood is cooler).
I stocked with Amazon Sword and Wisteria for the background and coming forward in the middle, and 5 or 6 cryptocoryne (sp?) scattered around the front.

Other fish fans who've seen it really like this combo.

PS. these are growing well with the generic TopFin lights that came with the aquarium, and monthly fertilizer tabs.

Your aquarium design looks pretty similar to mine (but your driftwood is cooler).
I stocked with Amazon Sword and Wisteria for the background and coming forward in the middle, and 5 or 6 cryptocoryne (sp?) scattered around the front.

Other fish fans who've seen it really like this combo.

Haha thanks! I got it at petsmart! And ill check those out also!! Thanks!

It looked too good to be real.
I think plecos need real wood to rasp on, might be worth looking into that as well...

(imho)

It looked too good to be real.
I think plecos need real wood to rasp on, might be worth looking into that as well...

(imho)

Yeah, and ill post a thread about it so I can make a decision. That price was around $20 so I don't want it to go to waste if I don't have to! And are you talking about the one on the left or right??

If you can find it, water sprite is super easy to grow. I started my tank with it. No ferts or CO2 and standard bulbs. Also as far as your stock plans I wouldn't mix angels with tiger barbs.

If you can find it, water sprite is super easy to grow. I started my tank with it. No ferts or CO2 and standard bulbs. Also as far as your stock plans I wouldn't mix angels with tiger barbs.

Ah I see. Do you have a recommended fish to replace the angels then?

Back
Top Bottom