Love for My Planted Tank People.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jarrod0987

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I wanted to take a minute to tell you all I have been really impressed with the planted tank communities knowledge and expertise. I kept fresh water fish only systems and even had some successful no tech planted tanks. I got hooked on Reef Keeping and never went back, Until recently. Reading some planted tank books such as The Ecology of The Planted Aquarium as well as Videos from Takashi Amano (RIP) showed me Planted tanks can be just as breath taking and complex as a reef. I have found that the planted tank experts have almost identical knowledge to the reef keepers. The ions are the same but the levels are different. In fact many planted tank experts are also reef keepers themselves. I am very impressed with there knowledge and willingness to share. I was mistaken to think they were just freshwater people who knew about dechlorination, cycling, lighting and fertilizer. Boy was I wrong, and missing out for so many years. I wish you and your tanks the best.

Jarrod0987

Back
Top Bottom