Low light floating plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like duckweed. Yes, I know I am probably the only person who likes it. I recently got some water lettuce in a plant order and like it. I got three small plants and now have 6 plants with more budding on the adult plants. They are currently in a 10 gallon with one 17 watt light and are doing good. I grow the duckweed in a separate tank for my mollies. They eat it all in my 29 gallon tank and I can't keep it in there. The water lettuce gets these cool hanging roots. Money wort can also be grown floating. It has dime to nickel size leaves and is a stem plant but will grow planted or floating. Does well in my low light tank.

I like duckweed. Yes, I know I am probably the only person who likes it. I recently got some water lettuce in a plant order and like it. I got three small plants and now have 6 plants with more budding on the adult plants. They are currently in a 10 gallon with one 17 watt light and are doing good. I grow the duckweed in a separate tank for my mollies. They eat it all in my 29 gallon tank and I can't keep it in there. The water lettuce gets these cool hanging roots. Money wort can also be grown floating. It has dime to nickel size leaves and is a stem plant but will grow planted or floating. Does well in my low light tank.

Great info on the plants, thank you! I'll definitely look for those for my molly

Back
Top Bottom