Low-Tech 10g Planted Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Wayne, just saw your most recent pictures and i really like your tank! I actually think it looks really natural. Good stuff dude. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Subscribed.

Zer0 said:
Hey Wayne, just saw your most recent pictures and i really like your tank! I actually think it looks really natural. Good stuff dude. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Subscribed.

Haha thanks a ton dude! It really means a lot, especially from a salty, no offense lol. I'll try to get some more pics this week :).

Thanks! Wouldn't mind at all, if they ever do have babies lol. I kinda hope they do so that they can repopulate the tank, but I guess I'll have to see. I'm not even sure what gender the remaining few are... lol.

I got all worried when I saw a bunch of snails gathered around the front today, but upon closer inspection I realized it was just the pea I put in there the other day. Crisis averted haha.

Another CPD disappeared. Recently I went on a weekend vacation and had to leave the lights out and a large portion of the rotala died. It doesn't look so bad, the rest of the plants, for the most part, are looking pretty healthy. I'll try to add some pics in a little.

DSCF0671.JPG

DSCF0673.JPG

DSCF0675.JPG

DSCF0676.JPG

DSCF0677.JPG

DSCF0678.JPG

Try to ignore the hair algae lol.

Back
Top Bottom