MAJOR 10g rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well my 10g betta tank has been annoying me for quite a while but today was the day to fix that. I added quite a bit more flourite, removed a ton of plants that were doing poorly, and finally replanted EVERYTHING.

Before:
75748-albums12568-picture62334.jpg

My own personal micro chain sword nightmare:
75748-albums12568-picture62335.jpg

After:
75748-albums12568-picture62333.jpg

The tank looks good. Doesn't it feel good when you get something rescaped and have it look a whole lot better.

The tank looks good. Doesn't it feel good when you get something rescaped and have it look a whole lot better.

Thanks :) and that's for sure. Hopefully thinning things out a little will help out my tank as well. It's doubtful but I'm hopeful :)

Actually it is good to thin tanks out periodically. I dread when I have to tackle the 220g but it always looks so good afterwards and the plants look better because they aren't all crammed in together trying to crowd each other out.

Actually it is good to thin tanks out periodically. I dread when I have to tackle the 220g but it always looks so good afterwards and the plants look better because they aren't all crammed in together trying to crowd each other out.

It took 2 hours to do that to my 10g... I can't imagine my 55 much less a 220

I was looking at the chain sword when I was buying plants last weekend, but was having a hard time envisioning how it would look once it had grown in and spread. Now Im wishing I had picked some up. Maybe I still will. I like how it looks in your tank. :cool:

I was looking at the chain sword when I was buying plants last weekend, but was having a hard time envisioning how it would look once it had grown in and spread. Now Im wishing I had picked some up. Maybe I still will. I like how it looks in your tank. :cool:

Yeah, im glad I picked up some myself. I bought 4 different carpeting plants at the same time and the chain sword was the only one that thrived. It will look a lot different in a few weeks once they grow in a little more, a lot of them are still quite small and are hard to see.

Back
Top Bottom