Marineland double bright LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting, I had their 18-24" (I think that's right) on my 10 gallon and it cast absolutely horrible shadows. It looked cool, but probably didn't look cool to the plants in my corners haha. Other than that I loved the light, I was sad when I returned it.
#imissmoonlights. Haha

That's so strange...and I love the moonlights! I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you

Alright so finally done putting it all back together. Plants are still doing great!

Attachments

• image-1047475645.jpg
    image-1047475645.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 40
Oh and by the way zimmanski...I realized that I have shadows everywhere in my tank...thank your for pointing that out and ruining it for me ;) hahaha

abrinn23 said:
Oh and by the way zimmanski...I realized that I have shadows everywhere in my tank...thank your for pointing that out and ruining it for me ;) hahaha

I'm so sorry!! Like I said I think it looks cool but worried me, if your plants are doing well then there's nothing to worry about! Haha

Haha yeah I still love it but I can completely understand why it would still worry you

It was probably a bigger deal to me because I had the DB on a ten gallon, if you take the corners off a ten galling you REALLY don't have space haha.

abrinn23 said:
Haha very true very true, what plants do you have

I have argentine swords (my favorite) Anubias nana, narrow leaf java fern (which is going crazy) and backpack carolinia, those are in my 20, I have soo many different ones in my 55 because I'm trying to test what will grow in that tank

abrinn23 said:
I just bought java moss for my shrimp tank..that stuff is messssyyyy

I thought about trying a moss on a new piece of DW I bought, have you tried moss before? I hear that it breaks apart and messes with your filter

Nope this is my first time and I gotta say I do not recommend it haha it's not worth it. It looks really nice in the store but it completely broke apart as soon as I put it in my tank. A ton of it is latched on my filter intake

Well it would look good if you put it into your tank correctly the first time...take your piece of driftwood out first then tie the moss on there really well and it probably will turn out a lot better than mine did!

Yeah that would have been the smart thing...but I was too impatient. Instead I carefully tied down the moss to the rocks and I gotta say despite the debris floating around I really like it now

Back
Top Bottom