metricide 28?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know a lot of people who use the 28 day solution. It has less than 1% sodium BUT that is actually in the activator solution which you don't use not in the actual Glut. You would mix the 28 day the exact way as you would the 14 day solution. All that is in the big bottle of either the 14 or 28 day solution is Glutaraldehyde.

I know a lot of people who use the 28 day solution. It has less than 1% sodium BUT that is actually in the activator solution which you don't use not in the actual Glut. You would mix the 28 day the exact way as you would the 14 day solution. All that is in the big bottle of either the 14 or 28 day solution is Glutaraldehyde.

The msds gives the exact ingredients in the bottle without the activator solution added in.

I stand by my suggestion against using it.

I've used the 28 for months now, there's nothing wrong with using it I assure you. The only difference is the % of glut, the 28 has a lower % than the 14

Actually, it says the sodium nitrate is a rust inhibitor in the activator.

Well then.

hCF52743B

I'll just stop trying now. lol

Supposely the 14 day has 2.6% Glut and the 28 day has 2.5%. Not enough difference to matter IMO.

Back
Top Bottom