Milwaukee bubble counter replacement`

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kagentx

Aquarium Advice Activist
on the way getting CO2 refilled, the bubble counter cracked on a sharp turn. I was wondering which bubble counter would fit on it the milwaukee regulator. Aquamedic? Red sea? The guys at bigals said to ask the manufacturer, but i have no idea what their official website is. I seek the wisdom from the pros in this forum once again :wink:

I would think that most manifactures would want to use their parts with their regulators.. And I would also think that all regulators have the same threads but... that would be a bold assumption since your planing on replacing it.. From my understanding the bubblecounter really isnt completly nessisary.. :?:

i can't find a milwaukee bubble counter alone anywhere :| Yea i agree its not completely nescessary, i have markings to help me determine how many bubbles comes out but the CO2 tube attaching to the regulator often slips out and i lose alot of Co2 like that. Is there a better way to do this?

I'd email aquariumplants.com and see if they can sell you one. They make their own manifolds, which appear to have an identical bubble counter as compared to the Milwaukee.

the manifold is $80 but i'm sure the bubble counter is under $20.

I'm not sure of teh size on the JBJ...never used one of their regulators.

Yes Krap, it's from WoW

Back
Top Bottom