moss balls! help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awe man! I hope I didn't squeeze mine too tight. I would be so upset....

View attachment 188796

I was told to squeeze them too. so just roll them around frequently, I usually use a chop stick. You can hold them loosely in your hand and slosh them in a bucket of treated water too, to get the gunk off. Also an Amano shrimp or two love to clean them!

ForumRunner_20130728_032958.jpg

I have ghost shrimp...this one was just on a ball then jumped off when I got the phone lol. I don't know much about shrimp or shrimp species but I sure like the ghost ones

View attachment 188798

I have ghost shrimp...this one was just on a ball then jumped off when I got the phone lol. I don't know much about shrimp or shrimp species but I sure like the ghost ones

Sometimes the Ghost shrimp become fish snacks. Depends on the fish. The Amanos are twice the size or larger.

I have many kinds of, and types of shrimp, love them. Highly recommend!

Sometimes the Ghost shrimp become fish snacks. Depends on the fish. The Amanos are twice the size or larger.

I have many kinds of, and types of shrimp, love them. Highly recommend!

I think my tetras ate 2 of the shrimplets I got but the remaining 4 are too big for them to eat...ill keep that in mind when I really stock my tank. I'm waiting for that tho

Back
Top Bottom