Moss identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela1108

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I got some new blue velvet shrimp at an auction and the bag had sine moss in it. I currently have: rose, willow, Java, subwassertang, and Taiwan so I know it is none of those. I know mosses can also be super hard to identify but here's a picture

http://i.imgur.com/fjIgwkg.png

I was thinking Christmas since it was one of the other mosses that were for sale at the auction but after looking at it and looking at it I don't think it is quite the right shape

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was wondering but figured it couldn't be since it is so hard to find!! Awesome! Hopefully it does decently :) I know it is a super tiny piece (looks way bigger in the pic since I zoomed in so much)

I was wondering but figured it couldn't be since it is so hard to find!! Awesome! Hopefully it does decently :) I know it is a super tiny piece (looks way bigger in the pic since I zoomed in so much)

Just wait it can overtake your tank, like it did mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah- most of my mosses have exploded. But with 5 tanks total and 4 are shrimp I can always use lots of mosses

Back
Top Bottom