Moss problem!!! Help!!!;(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fish4bass8 said:
How long do u soak it for??

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/plantedtkssubwebindex/clndecorag.htm

Only do this if the decor won't clean up with hot water and a toothbrush. Be very careful to fully rinse before putting back in the tank.

We used to soak in bleach water then soak in dechlorinated water overnight. Never use bleach in your normal tank water change bucket !!! Use a spare bucket labeled Bleach.

This is risky, always use care and wear old clothes. A splash of bleach will stain your clothes, your rug, etc...

I bleached all the decor and now their is a white stuff on the fake driftwood and the rocks...it seems like I've rinsed them a million times but is this the bleach still on it?
Pics...

image-2717925419.jpg

image-3140115031.jpg

Fish4bass8 said:
I bleached all the decor and now their is a white stuff on the fake driftwood and the rocks...it seems like I've rinsed them a million times but is this the bleach still on it?
Pics...

No I doubt it's bleach. Could you have bleached off the paint ?? Did you try gently scrubbing with a toothbrush ??

Coursair said:
No I doubt it's bleach. Could you have bleached off the paint ?? Did you try gently scrubbing with a toothbrush ??

I tried the toothbrush but whenever it dries the white is still there!!;(;(

Sounds like the bleach solution was too strong and it bleached your decor.

Back
Top Bottom