My 10 gallon attempt (update pics 10/1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank is looking good. You might want to cut some of those long stem plants back a bit, re-plant the tops. It will thicken things up a bit faster for you. Great job, welcome to the addiction!

Looks good, DT!! I agree cut the long stems aan replant. Things will fill up quickly.

Tutrle looks great.

Good job, DT. Also, the far right and left leaves of the C. wendtii are planted too far into the substrate. Suggest you lift them out a little: the crown, where the stems join, should be above the substrate.

Here are some updated shots. :)

I've since added CO2 and can notice a pretty big difference in my plants, both health and growth wise.

Attachments

• img_1291__medium__165.jpg
    img_1291__medium__165.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 28
  • img_1292__medium__167.jpg
    img_1292__medium__167.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 14
  • img_1296__medium__470.jpg
    img_1296__medium__470.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 19
  • img_1293__medium__821.jpg
    img_1293__medium__821.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 20
Nice DT........I'm liking that moss foreground. Is it attached to driftwood or something? I bet the shrimp hang out there alot.

Thanks a lot guys! After the CO2, things just took off! And...*crosses fingers* no algae issues!

Glenc, I just sorta butted it up against the driftwood and it's attached to that, and just growing outward. Will it start to grow into substrate? I thoughta bout trying to made a carpet out of it, but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom