My 10gal & 60gal planted Tanks w/pics :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supradupafast

Aquarium Advice Freak
Picture of my 10gal planted with 6 Danios, 4 Bamboo shrims & plenty of snails.
Also, a picture of my 60gal planted. It is in it's last phase of fishless cycling with only few days left. Ammonia 0, Nitrites 0.50, Nitrates 10
Can't wait to stock it.

Attachments

• 10galtank.jpg
    10galtank.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 60galtank.jpg
    60galtank.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 53
they both look very nice... only change i would make is moving the thermometer... i moved mine to the side so the suction cup isnt right up front

Thanks, never really thought of that but I will move them to the side. Another thing I want to do to the 60 is change the heater to a Stealth.

yeah, ive heard nothing but good things about the stealth heaters... i need to get a couple for my 150... mine isnt submersible and i have to mount it like yours... on a side note, i really like the driftwood you have in there...

yeah, ive heard nothing but good things about the stealth heaters... i need to get a couple for my 150... mine isnt submersible and i have to mount it like yours... on a side note, i really like the driftwood you have in there...

Well, mine is fully-submersible, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable doing so. I keep the water just below the dial. It's also a Eheim so I don't like it nor trust it.

Back
Top Bottom