My 29 gallon planted tank (my first aquarium)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Latest addition. Any suggestions on a tankmate? I understand to not add another male. IMG_20180720_131002.jpeg

Now I have [emoji222] s. Must have come in on one of the plants I added. I'm not going to exterminate at the moment but I plan on pulling back on food just a tinge so they don't go bananas. Any idea what breed this is? (It may be too small to tell.)IMG_20180721_084401.jpeg

I'd pull the snails out as you find them. Pond snails can spread pretty fast and become a problem. Or get some assassin snails and they'll take care of it for you.

I'd pull the snails out as you find them. Pond snails can spread pretty fast and become a problem. Or get some assassin snails and they'll take care of it for you.
That is what I will do if it comes to it

I personally find that endlers can work well with fish like betta and gouramis

3 month update

Fish:

13 Neon Tetra
4 Julie Cory Cats
4 Panda Cory Cats
5 Otto Cats
1 German Blue Ram
1 Dwarf Gourami
1 Assassin [emoji222]
1000000 Pond Snails lol IMG_20180903_214632.jpeg

It was done for esthetic reasons and it's not really a factor to weaken the tank in sizes such as mine.

I thought about pulling the rim from my 29. I had some plexi though (1/4) and solvent and was going to make a clear one to fit up there. Then I got lazy. they do look nice but they serve a purpose.
On a side note I have that plexi and solvent and pulled the rims off a 20 long I broke drilling. I was thinking of making a cool custom tank with all of that.

Back
Top Bottom