My 30 gal long planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DukeNukem713

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i redid my entire tank. before this it was just rocks and pebbles as substrate with some plants planted randomly and a cave structure made from stacking 5 big rocks on each other. now i have sand and proper substrate, many many more plants, driftwood, a clay pot cave, and a DIY slate cave!!

I decided to build a DIY slate cave and resquape my entire tank in one shot. And this week I finally got my piece of driftwood! This is the (almost) finished project. Almost finished because I have 2 more anubis coming in the mail that i will be tying on to my driftwood, im tying them on in the spot on the wood where there is nothing, right above the clay pot. here are the pics, take a look!!

Fish Tank - Imgur

P.S. can anyone help me sex my rams? here is the album of only ram pics
Rams - Imgur

Looking good! I love 30g long tanks! :)

Only thing I noticed was a non-aquatic plant, the one behind the Gourami with white edges:

EqKuxh.jpg

really thats non aquatic? where i got it it was called a "sandy plant" so i figured it grew in sand, plus it looks like something that would grow in sand too! do you know what the real name is? or how you know its non aquatic?

Yeah, they are cool looking! I wish places would stop putting them by the truly aquatic plants. They are terrestrial plants that can have the roots submerged but the leaves must be above water. They will rot and foul your tank if left submerged for long periods of time.

Edit: Love the username, played that many many moons ago. ;)

Back
Top Bottom