My 55 gallon planted after 6 months!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been working on my 55 gallon for months getting the plants to fill in and just wanted to show everyone the results!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 181
wow, really beautiful. I'm just starting out on 56g tank. Any advice on achieving such a lush aquascape? What substrate and plants did you use?

I like it. Have a pic of when you first set it up? I just started a new planted tank with 3 apongenton, 2 wisteria, 2 water onions, a wendtii spread out into a patch and an unknown Petco potted plant. I'm curious what your's looked like when you first started so I know what kind of end result I might get.

Ok so I use eco complete substrate and here s a list of the fastest growing and most lush plants in my tank: temple, hornwort, crypt wenditi, water sprite, wisteria, and ruffled amazon swords. Those plants will grow almost by themselves with minimum fertilization.

WOW!!!!! i'm trying my hand at a heavily planted 29 gal right now i hope my plants fill in like that!!!! they are doing good so far....Props i love the tank (y)

really nice for such a short time. your plants are growing like weed. maybe you can start a classified and try to sell some of them when you trim them down a bit:brows:

Nice job, I'm jealous. Here's my java fern after about 1 year of growth.

Attachments

• image-1746792198.jpg
    image-1746792198.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 48
I thought you had water sprite in there. Mines blew up like that also. Now I just float it and sell off as many plantlets as possible lol

Back
Top Bottom