My 75G now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's my tank now, needs some work....

8493241837_08033d06b4_b.jpg

8494342716_e7ff0c27fa_b.jpg

8494342546_867927f0b3_b.jpg

Currently just a shop light with 4 t8's. Not much, but the plants are going wild. And no CO2, no ferts.

Nice job love the tallness in the plants they seem to enjoy the lights lol iv got just 1 shop light with 2 t8s. Gonna see about getting another here soon

I want to get rid of some of the tall ones, they block all the light below. And talk about spreading like crazy, lol. Hard keeping these under control. Just got some new fish in the tank tonight. It was getting bare, and my Albino Bichir died last weekend. Don't know why, just woke up Sat morning and he was floating. He was swimming around fine Fri night and even ate. I got a bunch of Zebra Danios, Tiger Barbs, Albino Tiger Barbs, a Red Tail Shark, and a Clown Loach.

Of the fish I still have in there, I have 1 Bolivian Ram left, he's old, got him back in 2006. My BN Plecos are breeding like rabbits. Probably have about a dozen in there now. 5 big males, 2 big females, and a bunch of smaller ones. And a fresh batch of babies. Also have several Cory Cats.

I want to get rid of some of the tall ones, they block all the light below. And talk about spreading like crazy, lol. Hard keeping these under control. Just got some new fish in the tank tonight. It was getting bare, and my Albino Bichir died last weekend. Don't know why, just woke up Sat morning and he was floating. He was swimming around fine Fri night and even ate. I got a bunch of Zebra Danios, Tiger Barbs, Albino Tiger Barbs, a Red Tail Shark, and a Clown Loach.

Of the fish I still have in there, I have 1 Bolivian Ram left, he's old, got him back in 2006. My BN Plecos are breeding like rabbits. Probably have about a dozen in there now. 5 big males, 2 big females, and a bunch of smaller ones. And a fresh batch of babies. Also have several Cory Cats.

Nice! Sounds like you have a full set up going lol

Back
Top Bottom