My 90g with DIY background

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel.Zero

Aquarium Advice Activist
So the pic is from last month but I wanted to know what people thought about it. I am also looking for suggestions on what other plants would compliment the tank.

Attachments

• 90g_11-24-07_310.jpg
    90g_11-24-07_310.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 313
It looks very 'new', if you ask me. Like someone who just put in a couple of plants they received from the LFS and then took a picture.

The Hydrocotyle leucocephala doesn't really belong in the foreground. You could use it there, but you would have to take the time to bury every new runner. I suggest looking into Hydrocotyle verticillata instead.

You need more plants. I really can't recommend any as I don't know what your setup is ATM.

Don't get me wrong here. It looks way better then MOST aquariums that are put together to care soley about fish. ie fake plants.

I love your background. I am fairly new to planted tanks so I am no help with suggestions. If you give more spec info about the tank set up, do you use CO2 etc. you will get more help.

Back
Top Bottom